Deciding Between an iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Read This
These days, we spend so much time on our smartphones that they’re practically an extension of our bodies. Coupled with the speed at which technology evolves, it all points to one conclusion: The decision to buy a new phone is a big one – one you can’t make lightly.
If you’re in the market for a new smartphone, chances are you’re going to look for Apple’s latest offering, the iPhone 6, or Samsung’s Galaxy Note 4. The two companies command 41.4 and 27.7 percent of the U.S. smartphone market respectively. So which one is better for you?
With the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Apple enters phablet territory with 4.7- and 5.5-inch screens. The phones are also incredibly thin at 6.9 mm and 7.1 mm.
The new phones also offer other hot features, including:
- A Retina HD display with 1334×750 resolution on the iPhone 6 and 1920×1080 resolution on the iPhone 6 Plus
- A stronger engine with 64-bit architecture and an all-new processor
- A longer-lasting battery
- Camera enhancements
- Improved security features – including biometrics. You can change your password from a random combination of numbers to something impenetrable: your fingerprint.
Read more about the phone’s new features for a full list.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Interested in Apple’s larger screens? You can probably thank Samsung for that – at least according to the company’s latest commercial that knocks the iPhone.
Samsung’s new phone boasts the same 5.7-inch screen that sets its Galaxy Notes apart from other smartphones. The wide screen lets users enjoy vivid images with striking clarity.
If you choose this phone, you’ll benefit from:
- Enhancements to the phone’s camera
- A pen that allows you to highlight text you want to select
- A battery that charges 30 percent faster
Read more about the new phone’s features.
Buy the Phone You Like Best
As you make your final decision, consider the features that are most important to your usability habits. There are no right or wrong answers when it comes to buying your new phone — just get the one that fits your lifestyle best.
Looking for some help to afford your new phone? Sell back your old one to The Whiz Cells and use that money toward your new purchase. Contact us to learn more.