As a Windows user, you may be wondering if you can access Apple iMessages without needing an Apple computer. Lucky for you, the answer is “Yes!” iMessage was designed for Apple devices. However, there are some workarounds if you do not own an Apple computer and still want to read and download your iMessages.
Guide to Access iMessage on Windows
There are several ways to gain access to iMessage via Windows. Today, many people want to download iMessages to their Windows PC laptops due to their versatility and multiple features. iMessage comes with features such as digital touch, P2P money transfer, GIFs, superior encryption, and a wide variety of emojis.
Read on to discover three ways to gain access to iMessage in Windows.
1. iPadian Emulator
Because iPadian Emulators are infected with malware, you’ll have to download an anti-malware or anti-virus detection program before installing the iPadian Emulator. iPadian 2 is an iPad simulator that allows you to run iOS apps on your Windows PC and features a Standalone Adobe air application. To install Apple’s iMessage App on Windows using this simulator:
- Download iPadian Emulator
- Install the .exe file
- Run the Emulator
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Once the installation is complete, launch iPadian software on your computer
- Use the search bar to search for iMessage
- Download and launch the Messages app on your computer
2. Jailbreak Your iOS
The Jailbreak method for gaining access to iMessages through a Windows computer is only for iPhone users and can void your warranty. Jailbreaking will also break your iPhone free from all restrictions and allow it to use a range of applications not supported on the app store. iPhone devices with available jailbreaks include iPhones from SE to 6S Plus for iOS 10.2.
To gain access to iMessage in Windows with an iPhone:
- Install Cydia after completing the iOS jailbreaking process.
- Open Cydia and search for Remote Messages.
- Purchase Remote Messages for $4 from the BigBoss repo.
- The app will then open a web-based interface on your Windows that you can use to send iMessages to other friends with iPhones.
- While your phone is connected to Wi-Fi, enter your iPhone’s IP address. At the end, enter “:333” — a port number.
- Make sure you set a strong password.
- You’re all set and can now log into iMessage remotely. Simply open any browser on your Windows PC and enter the IP address followed by the port number.
3. Chrome Remote Desktop
With this method, you’ll need a Mac computer alongside your Windows PC. With this method, you’ll only be able to use iMessage via windows as long as your Mac is turned on. You will also need an Apple ID for this method. Chrome Remote Desktop offers complete security. To connect a Windows PC to Mac and gain access to iMessage:
- Add Chrome Remote Desktop to your Chrome from the Chrome web store.
- Download and install this application on both Mac and Windows.
- Write down the access code found on the Remote Desktop extension installed on your Mac.
- Open the same program but on your Windows PC.
- Enter the access code.
- Once the connection starts, you will see a screen displaying your Mac desktop. Voila! You’re can now enjoy iMessage on your PC.
Sell Your Device Anytime With The Whiz Cells
If you have an old device you no longer use or would like to gain access to iMessage through your Windows computer, The Whiz Cells is here for you. Sell your device with us to receive fast cash and receive free shipping and packaging. Or, contact us with any questions regarding the selling process!