With the right apps, there’s so much you can do with your iPhone. But since there are literally thousands of apps out there and many more coming out each day, how do you know which ones to choose? To help you, we’ve created a list of the best iOS apps in 2018 that can make your life easier and more fun.
Read on to discover how these must-have iPhone apps can help you do everything from decorating your home to completing chores!
iPhone Apps to Use in 2018
Here are our top 10:
- Chrome: If you really like your iPhone but aren’t in love with the standard suite of Apple apps, get the Chrome app and enjoy web surfing with the world’s most popular browser — Google Chrome. With constant updates and an incognito feature, you’ll be surfing like a pro in no time!
- Clips: One of the best Apple apps of 2018 has to be Clips, an all-in-one video capture, editing and sharing app. It allows you to quickly generate videos without having to deal with complicated editing modes and timelines. You can even add subtitles or captions using its voice-response feature!
- Housecraft: Housecraft is a fun, creative app that allows your inner interior decorator to go virtual. Simply scan any room or space, then fill it with the furniture and accessories of your dreams!
- Quartz: Want better business news, but don’t have the time to read three newspapers, two magazines and a blog post every day? Download the Quartz app, and get pre-digested business news summaries as though they were simple text messages.
- Google Trips: Are you always on the go? Turn your iPhone into your personal travel assistant. One of the best free iOS apps — Google Trips — collates everything for you, from car rentals and flight itineraries to hotel reservations and tour info.
- Habitica: This app makes emptying the dishwasher as much fun as making it to the next level on your favorite video game. With Habitica, you get a gamified task management app that rewards your avatar with pets, skills and other quest items for each task you complete.
- Facetune 2: Do you like taking selfies but want the results to show better lighting and smoother skin? With Facetune 2, your pictures look great — and so do you! From whitening teeth to smoothing away blemishes, this app, packed with live features, will leave you smiling.
- Dropbox: If you don’t have cloud storage via your iPhone yet, get it with the pioneer of file sharing and collaboration: Dropbox. You get 2GB of storage space for files, photos and documents. Plus, now you can even share with people who don’t have a Dropbox account.
- Tab: Do you enjoy going out to dinner with friends but always have trouble figuring out how to split the bill? Tab figures out what each person owes, plus works out tips and taxes. Bon appétit!
- RememBear: Download the furriest password manager you’ll ever come across! The RememBear app is a password vault that puts all your passwords in a safe place and can even help you create strong passwords that are virtually unbreakable. You get a free trial with no expiration on one device and can subscribe to the paid version to sync across many devices.
We hope these apps make your iPhone more fun and useful. For assistance selecting an iPhone, iPad or other Apple product, why not contact us today? We’re always happy to help.