Selling old devices is good for the environment, and it gives you some extra cash. If you’re planning on selling a device, you may not know where to begin. Here are a few things you should know.
Where Should I Sell My LG Phone?
The Whiz Cells pays our sellers faster than anyone else in the business. Our Stupid Fast Payment usually comes same-day or within 24 hours. If you have an LG phone you’re thinking about selling so you can get the upcoming LG G7 ThinQ, visit the Whiz Cells and sell us your LG G6, V30 or V30 Plus online.
Selling your LG phone with The Whiz Cells is easy. Answer a couple questions on our website, and we’ll give you an offer. After that, print a free shipping label. Use your own shipping and get even more toward your device. After we receive your old phone, we’ll double check to see if it matches your description and then send you your payment.
Payment is sent within 24 hours of us receiving your device if you use your own packaging and within 72 hours if using our packaging. We’ll send your payment through PayPal or a check in the mail.
Check out our website for an estimate on your LG phone. You could earn up to $165 for the G6, $280 for the V30, and $320 for the V30 Plus. Selling your old LG device is the perfect way to offset the cost when you get the new LG G7 ThinQ.
The New LG G7 ThinQ
LG has officially announced the G7 ThinQ on May 2, 2018. This announcement fully details the phone’s features, release date, and price. Check out what unique attributes this phone is planned to have:
- Side power button: Unlike more recent phones, the G7 ThinQ will have the power button on the side. Previous models had the power button on the fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone.
- Different colors: The phone is going to come in 5 colors, which are Platinum Grey, Moroccan Blue, Aurora Black, Raspberry Rose, Moroccan Blue Matte. The colors available may vary depending on where you live.
- Notch display: A notch will be at the top of the screen and will likely house the in-call receiver and front camera. It’s rumored that you may be able to hide the notch, too.
- Dual-lens rear camera: The rear 16 MP cameras will be set up vertically instead of horizontally, like past models. One of the cameras will be a wide-angle lens, and the other will be a typical lens. The G7 ThinQ is also expected to take better pictures in low lighting.
- Specs: The processor on the G7 ThinQ will be the Snapdragon 845 processor, it will have 4GB of RAM, or memory, and 64GB of storage.
Be sure to check out LG’s launch of the G7 ThinQ. You can expect to be able to purchase the phone in the US on June 1, 2018, on almost all carriers. If it sounds like an upgrade you’d like to make from your old phone, be sure to see how your old LG phone resells with The Whiz Cells.